BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it."

So. I'm officially a blogger.
My name is Kamara, but you may as well call me Karma, Karma Kay if you wanna get fancy.
I guess that this first blog should be about me, and my reasons for being here and such. But we all know from living life that Karma never needs a reason to pop up somewhere, so why do I?

I have been suckered into this by my darling chum Ren who thinks that my commentary on life & love & people in general oughta be documented for the world to see. Unable to resist....here I am. Documenting away.

I am a firm believer in Karma.

I think that if you feel the need to pour nonsense into someone's life, you oughta get some nonsense back.

And I'm here to deliver that nonsense.

Since, I'm your typical young'n in this day and age there will be of course be stuff about my life. But trust && believe that someone, somewhere will be getting theirs.
I'm aware that I should write more; maybe give the heads up on me, talk about a few people, elaborate on my diabolical schemes. Buts its 2:30, I'm tired, and tapped for today. There was a particular bounty of ridiculocity (I know it's not a word, nigga) today, so I'm drained. So. More to come later.
*Karma*

0 comments: